- Artists of CTAG - Closed for entry, Exhibition October 17- November 14
- Featured Artists - Closed for entry, Exhibition November 14- January 9
- Pigments of your Imagination - Enter by December 5, Exhibition January 9- February 20
- Juxtapositions, Dichotomies and Oxymorons oh my! - Enter by January 31, Exhibition February 20 – April 3
- Off Center - Enter by March 6, Exhibition April 3 – May 22
- Making Sense of Senses - Enter by April 24, Exhibition May 22 – June 26
- Americana - Enter by June 3, Exhibition June 26 – July 31
- Pursuit of Happiness – Cancer Awareness - Enter by July 3, Exhibition July 31 – September 4
- Pros & Cons - Enter by August 14, Exhibition September 4 – October 16
- Artists of CTAG - Closed for Entry, Exhibition October 16 – November 13
- Featured Artists - Closed for Entry, Exhibition November 13- January 8
Artists are invited to submit their original works of art for Art House Gallery exhibits and competitions. Winners and select exhibitors will be showing their art at the ART House Gallery located north west of Dallas in Flower Mound, Texas. Artists agree to display their work in our physical gallery, an online gallery, and be published in the ART House Gallery magazine, with publicity in other websites, newspapers, magazines and other publications.
Let your imagination roll with this show’s theme “Pigments of Your Imagination”. We love color! The world is full of all colors. Whether it is a piece that screams LOOK AT ME or a subtle work that provokes thought, give us your best effort.
Up to 3 pieces can be entered with each registration. If more than 3 pieces then created another registration for up to the next 3 pieces.
All artwork is to be for sale. Due to the nature of children's art education NUDES will not be accepted. During the exhibition SAH Gallery reduces the 40% commission to 25% commission. Pieces will remain on our website for sale after the close of the show for online purchases. Commission returns to the normal 40% at that time. It is up to the artist to inform SAH Gallery to remove pieces from the website, otherwise they remain for purchase.
Pricing should be no more than $5 per square inch for 2D pieces and no more than $4 per in3 for 3D pieces. (Artists new to competitions are recommended to start at $1 per square inch and increase $0.50 increments over time). Pieces overpriced or NFS (Not For Sale) will not be accepted.
Winners and select exhibitors will be showing their art at the Art House Gallery located north west of Dallas in Flower Mound, Texas. The exhibition will take place January 9 through February 20, 2021.
Over $500 in Cash & Awards
1st place $200
2nd place $100
3rd place $50
3 Honorable Mentions $30 each
Judge's Choice Award
Gallery's Choice Award
People's Choice Award
This exhibit will be available to the public and is guaranteed to be fun, family friendly, and free.
December 5, 2020 - Last day to enter competition
December 15, 2020 - All entries will be notified if their work has been accepted
January 4 - Last day to drop off accepted work
January 9 - Show opens - Show opens to the public with reception and awards from 7-9 pm, light Hors d’Oeuvres being served. People's Choice Award voting begins.
February 6 - Last day to vote for People's Choice Award
February 20 - End of show, artwork is to be removed after 10 am and before 5 pm.